Please give 72 hours notice when requesting a repeat prescription and enclose your computer repeat slip, indicating your requirements. Please allow a little longer for weeks that include a bank holiday - thank you.
You can make your request by:
- faxing to 01449 720030
- in person at the main surgery
- Collection boxes at Claydon Pharmacy and Needham Market Post Office)
- online by following the link at the top of this page
When faxing or e-mailing please ensure that you have told us exactly which drugs you need, or your request cannot be processed!
Patients living in the Somersham area can leave repeat requests at the Village Hall where they will be collected every Friday afternoon. Unfortunately we are no longer able to accept requests for repeat medication over the telephone.
Prescription Delivery Service
We are able to bring your medications to you if you currently use our in-house dispensary. It is primarily a service for those who cannot easily get to the surgery to pick up their medications.
The delivery days will be as follows:
- Mon am and Wed pm: Badley, Combs, Creetings, Earl Stonham, Forward Green, Little Stonham, Stowupland
- Mon pm and Thurs am: Ashbocking, Coddenham, Coddenham Green, Crowfield, Gosbeck, Pettaugh, Stonham Aspal, Stonham Parva
- Tues am and Thurs pm: Barham, Baylham, Barham Green, Great Blakenham, Henley, Hemingstone
- Tues pm and Fri am: Barking, Battisford, Gt Bricett, Ringshall, Wattisham Airfield, Willisham
- Wed am and Fri pm: Darmsden, Flowton, Little Blakenham, Somersham, Nettlestead, Offton
If you would like to make use of this service please contact Linda in the dispensary.
Our dispensary is open from 08:30 to 18:30 Monday to Friday and 09:00 to 12:00 on Saturday (for collection of prescriptions only). We dispense medication to all patients who live beyond a mile from the nearest chemist.
The Pharmacist at the local on-site chemist can offer advice on minor illnesses or problems.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
EPS - Electronic Prescription Service
The practice is pleased to announce it will be launching the EPS service from November 2016. "Electronic Prescription Service" EPS will enable our patients to choose where their prescription is collected from. Please see link below for more details:
Electronic Prescriptions - Patient Information leaflet